1. Navigate to your system dashboard.
2. Open the System Tools menu by clicking the settings icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. (It looks like a gear)
3. Click Profiles.
4. Scroll down to the section that says People with Access.
5. Click the Add a person button.
6. Enter the email address of the person you wish to invite and assign them a Site Access Level to determine how much control they have over the system. (The access level can be changed later from the site settings menu)
7. Press Send
Follow these steps to accept an invitation:
1. If you are logged in, on the sidebar to the left click your name to open the Account Settings page. Click Sign Out.
2. Log in by entering your username and password.
3. You should see a form appear on your screen which indicates that you have pending invitations.
4. Select 'Accept' for any invitations that you want to complete, or 'Reject' if you wish to ignore them.
5. After your selections are finished, click Continue.
Note: You do not need to wait for the email indicating you have been have been invited. If your account already exists and is registered to the email address entered in step six above you only need to sign in to accept the invitation.