This opens the Account Settings screen shown below
This screen has 5 options:
1. Your name at the top will open the Personal Settings window where your name, email address, password, time & date, and number format preferences can be updated.
2. Terms & Conditions: Displays the full terms and condition notice for OpticsRE that is agreed to when creating an account.
3. Technical support lists the contact email address for OutBack Power.
4. Delete Account allows you to permanently remove all records of your account from OpticsRE. Any existing profiles, sites, or systems that you have registered will only be deleted if you are the last Profile Administrator of those profiles.
5. Sign Out - Allows you to manually end your session and return to the login screen.
The Personal Settings window is displayed below:
(Note shown is a Save Settings button at the bottom of the form)
Under Personal Information you can edit your name as well as your email address by clicking the Edit link next to the gray box.
Under Change Password you can update your password. Entering your current password is required to switch to a new password. Afterwords click Save Settings.
The Date & Time section allows you to specify a date format of MM/DD/YYYY, DD/MM/YYYY, or YYYY/MM/DD that will apply across most of the site. You can also switch between 12 hour AM/PM time and 24 hour time.
The Number format section allows you to choose between the following options:
1,234.56: Thousandths separator is a comma, decimal is a period.
1.234,56: Thousandths separator is a period, decimal is a comma.
1 234,56: Thousandths separator is a space, decimal is a comma.
The Delete account window is displayed below:
Deleting your account allows you to permanently remove all records of your account from OpticsRE. Any existing profiles, sites, or systems that you have registered will only be deleted if you are the last Profile Administrator of those profiles.