To find the System Tools menu:
From My Profiles page
1. Select the gear next to your system name, or complete step 2 and 3.
2. Select a system name to load the system dashboard.
3. Select the gear icon in the top right corner of the dashboard.
Opens the System Photos page.
1. To view a photo click View Photos to open the gallery.
2. To upload a photo select 'Add system photos', and then 'Choose File'. Select "Save Changes".
Note: You can upload up to 5 images (GIF, JPG, or PNG) for this system. If the image is too big (wider than 1000 pixels), it will be automatically resized.
3. To Delete a photo, click on the thumbnail and then the option "Delete selected". Select "Save Changes" to finalize.
Opens a note page that allows you to enter miscellaneous details about a system.
- Select 'Edit this text' to edit the field.
- Select 'Save Changes' when done.
See Set Up E-Mail Alerts for more information.
Opens the System settings page that allows you to change your System Name and edit device settings. See step 6 of the Registration Wizard walk through for more information.
Opens the Profile Settings page. See step 3 of the Registration Wizard walk through for more information.
Opens the Site Settings page. See step 4 of the Registration Wizard walk through for more information.
See this article for more information.
Opens the Event History notification settings. This allows you to opt-out of showing specific informational messages in the event history log.
- Select 'Opt-out of status messages from the event history' to view the complete list of messages.
- Select the check mark next to options that you no longer wish to see in the Event History.
- When done, select 'Save Changes'.